"A gift says more about the giver than the recipient". This is a core belief of Nell & I and a main part of the reason we started an ultra customizable gifting company in the first place.
With this in mind, year I am stepping up my hostess gifting game this year (i.e. I want to one up every gift on the hostess gift table without spending $$$$). SO...What says I didn't reach into my cupboard and grab the first bottle of wine I saw? Wrapping your items up in one of our personalized totes. Giving a personalized gift says "I thought of you weeks and weeks before your event because that is the amazing and thoughtful friend I am." #winning
Enter our Wintergreen Collection Totes. Our totes are super cute, practical, personalized and so much better than the usual bottle of wine (which can be put in said bag and BOOM! Perfect gift!)
So, how do you give the greatest hostess gift of all time? Follow these simple steps:
1. Get invited to a Holiday Party
2. Order Hi Little One's Wintergreen Collection Tote after RSVP'ing to the party
3. Fill tote with items that you love, but wouldn't necessarily buy for yourself. (See my example below of great tote fillers)
4. Give Amazing Tote to hostess and be the envy all the party guests and find your self invited to a lot more holiday parties next year.
1. Jo Malone Pine & Eucalyptus Candle - hands down the best candle and their new holiday scent is delicious!
2. Anything from Williams-Sonoma - Everything from amazing dish cloths, personalized rubber scrapers and a food hall of items that are gift ready!
3. Chrissy Teigen's cookbook Cravings - (Recipes for all the food you want to eat) Wait?! A supermodel's cookbook? Don't worry this girl eats and cooks real food! No Kale cake here!